Helping clients resolve their conflict in a peaceful and respectful manner without going to court.
- Health: it reduces stress, fear and anxiety
- Control: the parties decide the terms of the agreement, not the judge
- Privacy: the agreement is sealed; not a public record
- Efficiency: the parties set the pace of the negotiations
- Results: the parties create durable agreements they can honor
- Thoughtfulness: especially in cases where children are involved
- Peace of mind: with a process that is transparent and voluntary